Sunday, April 22, 2007

Orange Mouth Piggy.

I love my carrots. Today was Paul's birthday, and in honor of his special day, I had some extra carrots. I ate so many that my mouth turned orange. Paul amd Jennifer were laughing at me, but I don't care, as long as the carrots keep coming.

I'm a 24-carrot piggy. Paul usually gives me four carrots in a single sitting, after each one I will get squeaky and stand up, demanding more. After four, he cuts me off though. Then he goes to work, and once he is gone, his brother Brian will get up. I start squeaking again, and he is good for a few more. When Jennifer comes home, after Paul and Brian have left, I will squeak some more, and she will give me some of my tasty treat. Later in the evening, it is Paul's turn again and no one is the wiser.

I love my carrots.

No comments: