Sunday, June 24, 2007

I didn't even get a lousy T-Shirt

They had been talking about it for months. Paul got tickets for Phantom of the Opera at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC. I was as giddy as a little school piggy. It is one of my favorite plays. I even made this awesome Phantom costume that I am wearing in the photo above.

Then came the big day. Saturday June 23rd. They were packing and then they came in to get me, or so I thought. "Goodbye, Big Guy. See you on Sunday." "What, I'm not going too?" I asked. "Look at me. I am all dressed up and ready to go." "Sorry, Big Guy. Little piggies can't go to the show," Paul said. And then they left.

They just got back and they are raving about the wonderful night they had in DC with a matinee, a fabulous dinner and then a night in a hotel room. Good for them, but what about me, Tuffy?

They did not even get me a T-shirt. Jennifer says they don't make shirts in piggy sizes, but if I can put myself on a shirt for Tuffy Wear, I say shirts can be made for us little folks.

No comments: